Panoramic Prints and Multi-photo Templates Tutorial
- Getting Started
- Click on Sizes button (bottom left).
- Click on Show Sizes Palette.
- Return to Sizes button and click again.
- Mouse over Catalogs and Select Panoramic Prints or Multi-photo Templates
- Templates will appear in their own dialogue box.
Selecting a Template
- Click once on any template – it will appear in this window.
- Click on photo holes or text boxes. The blue border is your crop line.
- Double click in the text area. This will zoom in to your text box.
- Type text in drop-down text box.
- Check spelling (no makeovers will be allowed for spelling errors).
- Click on Options to change the color or size of your typeface.
- Double click to return to full screen view.
- You are not required to add text.
- The instructions to “Type your text here” will not print.
- Check your order carefully for typing errors. No makeovers will be allowed for spelling errors.